(Italian Law 196/2003) in processing personal information and grants all rights in respect of personal data.
1. Data referring to our customers, suppliers and users acquired in the context of our business activity are processed for the following purposes:
- To carry out business transactions and the subsequent management of accounts;
- To supply informative material, by post and e-mail, on newly published titles as part of the business relationship with the customer;
- To carry out the actions related to fiscal obligations under Italian civil law and to carry out the relative obligations imposed by the laws, regulations and norms of the European community.
2. The processing of data (processing refers to any operation carried out from the moment personal information are obtained until their destruction) can be made with or without the aid of IT instruments.
3. While customers have the right to withhold personal information, such action may hinder our ability to process orders, carry out business transactions and/or legal obligations deriving from an agreement contracted with the customer. Personal information is required for Casalini to correctly carry out fiscal and legal obligations.
4. Personal information of our customers will not be disclosed to other parties.
5. The incumbent of such processing is Casalini libri S.p.a., Via Benedetto da Maiano 3, 50014 Fiesole (FI).
6. The parties to whom personal data refers are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of whether or not such data exists and to know the content and origin thereof and to check its exactitude or request addition to or updating or rectification of such data (